Front Strut's For Sale - One Pair - From 'K' Reg. 19 TXD

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
RxBX
Over 2k

Front Strut's For Sale - One Pair - From 'K' Reg. 19 TXD

Post by RxBX »

As title posting, I have available one pair of front struts which where taken from a 'K' reg. 19 TXD which had covered only 102k and both units worked perfectly smooth (before the engine threw a con-rod), hence these where removed with some other useful items before it went off to meet its maker !

The price I am asking for the pair is £60 including postage (Courier due to weight) to UK-MAINLAND only, other area's outside the UK mainland @ cost !

If you want to collect them (From Derby near ASDA Spondon) the price is £50 , please note the price is JUST for the struts ONLY !

However they do come with the gaiters, the rubber return pipes (but look like they need replacing) also the strut top mounts (The rubber has started to perish slightly) and the three stud-bolts on the strut top plate mount which hold them into the chassis sheared off when I removed them from the vehicle, but I have ground the spot welded stud-bolt off so as the three holes are there to take some grade 8.8 bolts/grade 8 nuts which will suffice the same as if they were the normal stud-bolts or just use your own strut top mounts !

Please note !

This pair is my LAST available pair and therefore if you are interested in them the first PM which I have the confidence in where a cash payment/pick up or Pay-pal payment can be made to secure them will have them Couriered to you within two to three working day's after payment !

All the best to who-ever secures them !

:D

RxBX
Last edited by RxBX on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

Bump - As this post had got buried onto page 5 (Of For Sale/Wanted) !

:)