BX14 Hatch & BX DTR Turbo Estate

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
sdcoomber

BX14 Hatch & BX DTR Turbo Estate

Post by sdcoomber »

These have to go! The BX14 (red) is complete, starts runs and might even pass MOT with small attention. Has bang in back bumper (corner), needs rear NS lens. Has been "keyed" down one side. Might need battery replaced. Can deliver. Make me an offer ! One tyre below legal limit. email me for photos (sdc "at" diamondgroup.org.uk). Everything else OK.

DTR Estate is not quite complete. It is missing one electric window motor, radiator and hydralic pump. Engine/box/clutch v good. Interior OK. Has tow bar (minus ball). Bonnet is cracked, one rear door dented and wrong colour. Needs new battery.

Cars are in Maidstone and I am getting grief for turning the house into a scrapyard. Will sell parts if anyone knows what they want.
Stinkwheel
1K Away

Post by Stinkwheel »

hello stephen,

still waiting to hear from SWMBO obeyed about the 14.

(this is Matt by the way)

Will be in touch ASAP but if it goes before so be it :-)
Doctor Of Gonzo Journalism!!!
93 BX TZD Estate
90 BX 14TE St Tropez
93 BX 19 TXD Estate
92 BX 16TXi
77 Ami 8 Break
79 Acadiane
81 Dyane6
84 2CV6
85 GSA saloon rally car
To slightly mis-quote Kitch ... "BX 14. They're just brilliant!"
sdcoomber

Post by sdcoomber »

Hi Matt,

Yes well at least I don't have to send you the photos. Actually I thought the photos I sent you made the red one look awful.

I have a chap that wants the engine from the DTR, but he wants me to do so much work I really don't fancy it.

I was tempted to tart the BX14 and use it, but I have so many cars here now I thought I might be staring divorce in the face! I have not replaced the hub or the window motor yet, but will of course if you decide on it.

I suspect I will sell the BX14 and store many parts off the DTR and scrap it, but it will be interesting to see who wants what from the club.

Best wishes.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Sleepy, is the estate any good to you mate? I`m thinking with mine and that one you could soon make one good one out of the two?
Vauxhall apologist.
sleepy0905
1K Away

Post by sleepy0905 »

Cavmad i have all the bits that are needed to sort your one already just awaiting the delivery then an Mot to see what it fails on. But thanks for the thought, according to vanny yours could do with radius arms,HP pump and possibly a flow distributor :)
2017 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 150Bhp
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

I should think all that and a bit more too! Had a look under the bonnet yesterday for the first time in at least two months and looks good, unlike the the interior!
Vauxhall apologist.
sleepy0905
1K Away

Post by sleepy0905 »

the interior isnt a problem i can sort that and swap over what is needed saying that though if this DTR has good arms then they could be usefull but i only have space for 2 cars as the estate will sit on the lawn for a bit.
2017 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 150Bhp