Grey Interior Bits

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Grey Interior Bits

Post by Tim Leech »

Has anyone done a grey to black interior swop recently or has parts laying around.

I have removed the carpets and seats from the Mk1 DTR and given then a damn good steam clean, the colour of the water that came out was disgusting and im surprised in how easy it was (1 hour in total).

But I have noticed the centre console (that rear half) is rather worn, scratched and faded as are some of the door aperture plastics so if any has some nice tidy GREY ones around let me know.

Cheers.
Last edited by Tim Leech on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

I have a passenger front armrest/door handle if you want? Don't know if Mk2 bits are different though.

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

mat_fenwick wrote:I have a passenger front armrest/door handle if you want? Don't know if Mk2 bits are different though.
Thanks mate, the door furniture is alright actually, well they are a bit worn but Mk1 Door panels are as rare as rocking horse poop so they will have to do ( I know the rears are the same as a Mk2).
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
c90cassette
Confirmed BX'er

dtr interior

Post by c90cassette »

hi tim sorry havnt got any mk1 interior but have complete 1989 dtr interior black chevron trim,1 speaker missing,with parcel shelf with blinds good condition £30 will put on forum soon,then on ebay if noone interested,bye rob.
hi i am rob in liverpool 1989 bx 17 dtr turbo