BX16TXi auto petrol for sale

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
peterhore

BX16TXi auto petrol for sale

Post by peterhore »

Have decided to reluctantly sell our lovely 1992 metallic silver BX-she is in amazing condition particulary the interior. A friend of mine has owned this car since new and bought locally and garaged so has a good service history having been serviced by the same garage for many years. We have owned her for a couple of years with no major problems-just need a new switch to make the electric sun roof work properly. Being a late BX she has the GT interior with electric front windows and boot spoiler-Will be sold with a fresh MOT as been on SORN for while as I use my beloved 2CV as my daily driver.
Am based near Colchester on the Suffolk side near Sudbury. £950
Give me a call on 07917841393
Pete
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

morning,do you have any pictures?

After all the comments about 16's being as popular as herpes on here ( Not a put down Peter , I own a 16 ) this one sounds amazing.

If it can seriously command valver money it kinda gives us all hope.
1991 BX Meteor 1.6

light travels faster than sound, thats why you look intelligent and then you spoil it all by opening your mouth !!!!!
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

The TXi is fuel injected so dispenses the sole carburettor starting problems plus is very responsive and quite frugal. Good luck with the sale , I think. £950 is a strong price but you never know!

Any pictures?
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

oh and what sort of mileage is it up to now ?
I see it was 113,500 eighteen months ago.
1991 BX Meteor 1.6

light travels faster than sound, thats why you look intelligent and then you spoil it all by opening your mouth !!!!!
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

Oh, hold on , Im guessing this is a different car?
Checking back the 113,500 car you had in 2010 was blue not silver, sorry for the confusion, can we have details of mileage please ?
1991 BX Meteor 1.6