19TGD FREE!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

19TGD FREE!

Post by Tim Leech »

I put the following advert. in ' Classifieds ' last Friday ( 20/4/2012 ), but 6 days on, it still has not been approved to appear. My ‘ H ‘ reg BX 19TGD saloon has been on a SORN declaration for close on 12 years, waiting for me to have the time, energy & finances for a complete restoration. I have finally accepted that this is never going to happen, & that it is time to say goodbye to her. She has a very rusty boot well, major hydraulic leaks, dented bodywork & broken front bumper. On the plus side, the interior light works well! Engine & gearbox are good despite her 220,000 miles, & she has five good tyres. I have a few spare parts, ( front to back hydraulic pipes, headlamps, indicator cluster etc. ) & am willing to give her away FREE to any club member who will do her justice, & who has a trailer to take her away. I live in Birmingham West Midlands.

Copied from CCC Site

I have an email address.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

Is that the scrapyard that I hear calling? At least the interior light works so you can see how shagged it is at night too.. me cynical? No, I love rust. Rust is my friend.
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read
Tim Leech
Over 2k

Post by Tim Leech »

True Todd, it may be useful for parts, I cant imagine anyone wanting to take it on. I'm still searching for my Dads 19RD and 19TGD's that both seemed to have been taxed MANY years ago.

Who knows maybe one day they will surface through and advert like this, although the RD was exported in 1993 so finding that one is impossible!
Tim Leech
Over 2k

Post by Tim Leech »

I have pictures, its silver, doesnt look THAT bad.
Tim Leech
Over 2k

Re: 19TGD FREE!

Post by Tim Leech »

Still available....
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

silver like my meteor or proper silver ? Any pics of the rear bumper Tim ?
1991 BX Meteor 1.6

light travels faster than sound, thats why you look intelligent and then you spoil it all by opening your mouth !!!!!
Tim Leech
Over 2k

Post by Tim Leech »

Bright silver, but being a TGD the rear bumper will be the coloured plastic not painted.