Bx Sedan filler spout anyone know a source?

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Mike Holdstock
Confirmed BX'er

Bx Sedan filler spout anyone know a source?

Post by Mike Holdstock »

I am proudly bringing my BX 1.6i back up to scratch with bits and peices from my 1.91 GTi and the 1.4i RE (neither of the last two motoring any more, nor likely to).

One thing unavailable in Sweden is a petrol filler unit - the rusty metal item you put the petrol pump nozzle in when you fill with petrol. Anyone know of a source of new items OR can give me a link to a UK (or French, or German?) site for scrapyards? Or someone in the Far East maybe (and I didn't mean Lowestoft).

Since I have a lot of bits, please shout if there is anything you need. This stuff is in Sweden remember, so the complete motor from either old vehicle may be a transport problem.

Mike Holdstock
Karlstad, Sweden.
OWNS a BX19i 1990 tri with only 110k km on the clock and no rust
OWNS a life-threatened BX16i and delighted with it (but poor relationship with test station)
HAS HAD 89 BX14iRE (dead)
HAS HAD 88 BX19GtI (dead)
HAD 89 BX14RE which was still motoring very well at 280.000km when there was too much rust (gone)
HAD about 5 GS (first 1978) in the 70's, 80's and 90's, loved them, would dearly have one again.
HAD a DS Break - Succumbed to the rust of ages..