WANTED

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
citronut
Over 2k

WANTED

Post by citronut »

does anyone have an O/S/R door in good condition and in red for my TZD with the wide door stripes,

whilst im asking i could do with a colour coded two tone front bumper for the same (red lower and grey upper with wide trim)

prefer East Sussex area

regards malcolm
curent ride
K reg BX 17TD TZD est
also own
K reg D special

no longer have
H reg CX saffari 2.5 TRI (now gone to Malaysia)
R reg xantia 1.9TD est (gone to meet its maker)
Caffiend
Reluctant BXpert

Re: WANTED

Post by Caffiend »

Paul & Shaun have found a little treasure trove of BXs that will have to be broken and there is a red TZD in there - dunno if those particular items are spoken for.

They're not exactly in E Sussex though!
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
1991 TZD hatch (Triton Green)
1992 Hurricane
citronut
Over 2k

Post by citronut »

ok thanks
so were exactly are they :wink:

regards malcolm
curent ride
K reg BX 17TD TZD est
also own
K reg D special

no longer have
H reg CX saffari 2.5 TRI (now gone to Malaysia)
R reg xantia 1.9TD est (gone to meet its maker)
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

citronut wrote:does anyone have an O/S/R door in good condition and in red for my TZD with the wide door stripes,

whilst im asking i could do with a colour coded two tone front bumper for the same (red lower and grey upper with wide trim)

prefer East Sussex area

regards malcolm
Hi Malcolm, This maybe a long shot but as the saying goes "If you don't ask you don't get" ! If you've seen THIS thread the following quotes are taken from it !

It seems that Andy's (ay0un4) BX has gone to meet its maker now :(
Birotor wrote:Sympathies to Andy Id never hear a noise like that as I don't hear high frequencies anyway!
Sorry to hear it HAS gone to scrap as Id have wanted the tail gate key button for converting my J reg estate with central locking to have a separate key only tail gate. This is really an old fad of mine after many years driving on the Continent putting luggage in cars in busy streets full of robbers waiting outside hotels. So back to looking for the bits!
But its the other Andy (andycadabra) quote which came to my attention, who may have what you need and hopefully comes to your rescue :wink:
andycadabra wrote:Well if the engine runs, I'd say it was worth a go trying K-seal, but it's up to you. interesting that you describe the car as grey because it looks 'black' to me, like my own.. it must be a really dark grey! if it is black, I could probably find space for it near Croydon, but getting it there would be a problem, and my cars off the road at the moment. I have a red spares BX which was going to donate bumpers that I would have to paint black, but if you're willing to take yours off, and take £40 for them, (possibly the same with the rear nearside door) , I'll come and pick them up within a few weeks - probably not worth your while, but like I said I do have some already!.
Also hopefully not too far away (Kennington, London) for picking it up too !

If the /\ door is not available theres one on E-BAY , but unfortunately in White and located in Bridport, Dorset !

Best of luck, hopefully you'll get fixed up quickly ?

:D

Paul296
Over 2k
My Cars: Citroen BX 17 TZD Hurricane
Citroen BX 17 TGD

Post by Paul296 »

citronut wrote:ok thanks
so were exactly are they :wink:

regards malcolm
Newark, Notts. See here; http://www.bxclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic ... 3&start=60

Half-way down the page;