Front windows clip on bottom channel with or without glass

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Jaba
1K Away
My Cars: BX GTi, C3 Auto

Front windows clip on bottom channel with or without glass

Post by Jaba »

As above for drivers door as mine has rusted away. Its the bit that clips itself onto the bottom edge of the door window.
Its the same part for both sides but the rear doors are different (shorter).
Replacement parts used to be in ally but its usually steel ones fitted in the cars at manufacture.

It can be with or without the door glass from either side which is (ideally) green tinted.

Does anyone have the Cit part no. and/or know if its still available ??

This is our daily use BX so window currently wedged and supported shut so car is still usable
The Joy of BX with just one Citroën BX to my name now. Will I sing Bye Bye to my GTI or will it be Till death us do part.
Mothman

Re: Front windows clip on bottom channel with or without gla

Post by Mothman »

Havnt got the part no but its still available from a main stealer. Dont forget the rubber strip either or it will pop out in a matter of weeks.

Andy
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

Jaba wrote:As above for drivers door as mine has rusted away. Its the bit that clips itself onto the bottom edge of the door window.
Its the same part for both sides but the rear doors are different (shorter).
Replacement parts used to be in ally but its usually steel ones fitted in the cars at manufacture.

It can be with or without the door glass from either side which is (ideally) green tinted.

Does anyone have the Cit part no. and/or know if its still available ??

This is our daily use BX so window currently wedged and supported shut so car is still usable
Citroën part number 95 633 346 :wink:

Hi Jaba,

Also check out these threads 'PESKY WINDOWS' and 'WINDOW LIFTING CHANNEL'

I hope the /\ is of help to you/others !

:D

Jaba
1K Away
My Cars: BX GTi, C3 Auto

Post by Jaba »

Big surpise, they are available. Ordered today from Hartwells Abingdon @16.93+vat.
So as long as it turns up the search is over.
The Joy of BX with just one Citroën BX to my name now. Will I sing Bye Bye to my GTI or will it be Till death us do part.
BXnut

Post by BXnut »

Excellent info everyone. Glad I've joined here now. Off to Citroen in Gloucester, in the morning, as I like to see their faces trying to order BX parts ;)
citsncycles
Over 2k

Post by citsncycles »

If that's Warners, they'll wonder what's going on, as I've been a regular there the last couple of weeks :D

They don't have much in stock, but if they can get it they can usually get it in a day or 2, although I have needed to help with pointing at menu screens on the parts system sometimes as they don't know where to look :roll:
Mike Sims
BX 19RD Estate Mk1 - Timex!
BX 4X4 Estate - Oh god, I've done it again!
BX 17RD MK1 - it called to me!
BX14 TGE, - SOLD
XM Turbo SD,GS Club Estate,Visa 17D Leader,HY Pickup,Dyane Nomad,Dyane 6,2CV AZL,Falcon S,Trabant P50,3x Land Rovers (88" series 1,109" series 2a FFR,series 2a Marshall ambulance),DKW F7, Lambretta LD150 x 1.5,Mobylette SP93,Ural Cossack,Ural M63,CZ 250 Sport,Honda Varadero 125,lots of bicycles & tricycles including (but not only) Sunbeams,Higgins & Bates!