1992 TXD Turbo Hatchback For Sale (Notts) + Possible Spares

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Re: 1992 TXD Turbo Hatchback For Sale (Notts) + Possible Spa

Post by Mickey taker »

For the sake of origionality Ian, I think you should drop off the alloys in Mk on the way home and I,ll give you some nice steelies and trims plus some beer tokens in exchange lol
1991 BX Meteor 1.6

light travels faster than sound, thats why you look intelligent and then you spoil it all by opening your mouth !!!!!
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Post by Dollywobbler »

You joke Mickey, but I'm not really a fan of the alloys...

MK not exactly on my way home though! It does leave me wondering what to do about the winter tyres I've just bought. Were TXD Turbos originally equipped with 185s or 165s?
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

165's Ian.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Post by Dollywobbler »

Excellent!
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Only diesel hatch bx to have fat tyres was the hurricane, everything else had 165's
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

Dollywobbler wrote:I seem to have bought it... :D
Well done Ian =D>
I'm sure you will enjoy the extra power of the TD (Compared to the a N/A 1.9) and I can confirm that this TD is no slouch, when I was driven home in it by Phil once :wink:

BTW Ian, did you take up the inclusion of 'spare's option' or just the BX purchase (As I've not spoken to Phil since this morning just before I added the extra info on the exhaust/clutch/cam-belt) ?
Mathius wrote:I'll show Charlotte this later. She might be interested. She wants an XM but I'm sure the right BX will sway her...
Matt (Now that a deal been made on the BX) and your preference is for a XM ?

I've spotted Chris's (Citroenmad) 2.1 TD Manual Estate, okay I know its in a different price range but a rare combination with a Bosch pump and very low miles, try and find another !

Heres the link to Chris's XM on CAR and CLASSIC , I shouldn't hang about and miss out on it if you can afford it ?

:)

Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Post by Dollywobbler »

Richard - I'm only taking the FDV and a window regulator. I've already got quite a few parts and can't afford to add on the cylinder head, turbo and other items that I might only possibly need. Wasn't someone after a head quite recently?
Mathius
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Mathius »

RxBx wrote:
Mathius wrote:I'll show Charlotte this later. She might be interested. She wants an XM but I'm sure the right BX will sway her...
Matt (Now that a deal been made on the BX) and your preference is for a XM ?

I've spotted Chris's (Citroenmad) 2.1 TD Manual Estate, okay I know its in a different price range but a rare combination with a Bosch pump and very low miles, try and find another !

Heres the link to Chris's XM on CAR and CLASSIC , I shouldn't hang about and miss out on it if you can afford it ?

:)

Well. Charlotte has now decided she wants a BX. She's after a TZD on eBay an if that fails I assume she'll be after a different one. Who would have thought a woman would change her mind so much.... :wink:
Seat Leon S 16V Mk1
Cameron 77 1991 w/ MK2 Burner

Also Known as "Charlotte from Medway Citroen's Boyfriend"