induction hose

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
really?
BXpert

induction hose

Post by really? »

I am after the piece that goes from the oval plastic pipe that runs from the air filter housing and connects to the round pipe that disappears down the back of the engine to the turbo. its about 6 to 8 inches long and has vanes on the outside. there is a lovely picture of one in place on the shiny red turbo diesel on the facebook page. its right next to the intercooler on the left hand side. does anybody have one for sale or know where i can get one? this is one of the last few pieces i need to get my bx to the mot station. cheers for any help.
ghaddon1701
BXpert

Re: induction hose

Post by ghaddon1701 »

I bought one of those pipes for my TZD because the one on it was split. It is still available from Citroen or was about 12 months ago. I think it was about £10.

Regards Graham
really?
BXpert

Re: induction hose

Post by really? »

thanks graham. anyone got a part number i can tell the main dealer? my car is not originally a turbo diesel so reg number is no use to me. just fitted my new exhaust (complete, under £150! thank you ebay) and bled the brakes.(not as hard to do as the haynes makes it sound) just the hose and rewire the tailgate connections, really looking forward to having a bx to drive again.