Mint metoer silver bonnet with m vinyl

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
adamparis54321
Confirmed BX'er

Mint metoer silver bonnet with m vinyl

Post by adamparis54321 »

40 quid inc delivery
2005 - 1990 Citroen BX14 St Tropez

2007 - 1992 Citroen BX17 TXD

2012 - 1991 Citroen BX16 Meteor
RxBX
Over 2k

Re: Mint metoer silver bonnet with m vinyl

Post by RxBX »

Hi Adam,
I took me a while to decipher what the last bit of your title post was referring to 'with M vinyl' then after reading another one of your FOR-SALE postings the penny dropped :?
adamparis54321 wrote:Hi guys
Bought this not long ago but the car is riddled with mechanical problems
I need to try an make as much money as I can in parts etcs
The car is very clean an interior almost mint
Essex area but if you would like anything then please let me know
So for other folk I thought I'd make it a bit easier to understand, basically your breaking the Meteor :( which you bought off 'Mickey Taker' (IIRC) and the 'M' is referring to the vinyl motif stuck to the bonnet !

I'm sure you'll have a queue for the 'front splitter' unless its been sold with the bumper ?

Also if you read THIS thread you may have a ready customer for the front fog lights :wink:

Good luck with recouping as much £'s as you can !

:)

Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

They. Are ring foglights ,not origional ones, its a shame you couldent get the car sorted Adamantly
Don't forget , The car do's have an almost new K+n panel filter and a set of Kitch's super duper HTLeads on it though ,they were only fitted at cxm
1991 BX Meteor 1.6

light travels faster than sound, thats why you look intelligent and then you spoil it all by opening your mouth !!!!!
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

Oh and remote central locking, extremely rate l.e.d illuminated window switches and an almost new reconditioned starter motor
1991 BX Meteor 1.6

light travels faster than sound, thats why you look intelligent and then you spoil it all by opening your mouth !!!!!