White phase 1 16v - any initial forum interest?

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
klafindo

Re: White phase 1 16v - any initial forum interest?

Post by klafindo »

[quote="citsncycles"]I understand that you need to repair the cars you have because you cannot import, but then why post on a throead for a car for sale???

/quote]

I am interested to the XU9J4 engine and interior sets of BX 16 valves where long time ago imported from Mitchell Dismantling, where we can not import used cars, probably the Owner would like dismantled the car by parts, put in the wooden box and send to Indonesia, leave it the chassis, doors, front & rear wind shield etc.

And then we transplant our BX 16TRS or 19GTi (XU9J2 engine) with XU9J4 engine and its interior, that's the purpose.
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

klafindo wrote:I am interested to the XU9J4 engine and interior sets of BX 16 valves where long time ago imported from Mitchell Dismantling, where we can not import used cars, probably the Owner would like dismantled the car by parts, put in the wooden box and send to Indonesia, leave it the chassis, doors, front & rear wind shield etc.

And then we transplant our BX 16TRS or 19GTi (XU9J2 engine) with XU9J4 engine and its interior, that's the purpose.
Are you suggesting that Matt (Whose Valvers is one of the nicer Phase 1's still in daily use) to be broken up :roll:

If so ? [-X

:rofl:

Last edited by RxBX on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
patersom10
BXpert

Post by patersom10 »

To break up a such a rare piece of history should be a crime !, I really do think classic cars should become at some point in there life listed like houses. Stop people trying to make a quick buck by chopping up perfectly usable classics. after all its our history
93 ZX Volcane TD
03 Xsara VTR - HDI (remapped to 140bhp)

92 BX 16v phase 2 - now sold
93 BX 17TGD - now sold
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Tell ya what Abdi, for £1,000,000 (that's GBP BTW) I'll rip the engine out of my 16valve and send it over postage free!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
klafindo

Post by klafindo »

docchevron wrote:Tell ya what Abdi, for £1,000,000 (that's GBP BTW) I'll rip the engine out of my 16valve and send it over postage free!
£1,000,000, come on man, be a serious? Let's discuss by personal message (PM), or directly to my email: klafindo@gmail.com ; if you are really serious to supply us, not only this project (Citroen BX 16valves) but we have so many projects, engine swap & modification (for daily use to have more efficient car or for racing purposes) for mostly European cars (Citroen, Peugeot, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Audi, Renault etc.), where rarely find used parts importer in Indonesia, mostly for Japanese cars.

We want to set up benefit for both parties instead building long lasting relationship through France cars enthusiasm, everybody invited in this forum.
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

I was jesting mate. Although I actually would sell the engine for a million pounds, but ya know, on the whole, the car works better with an engine. D6C's are rather scarce now, over here at least.

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

klafindo wrote:
docchevron wrote:Tell ya what Abdi, for £1,000,000 (that's GBP BTW) I'll rip the engine out of my 16valve and send it over postage free!
£1,000,000, come on man, be a serious? Let's discuss by personal message (PM), or directly to my email: klafindo@gmail.com ; if you are really serious to supply us, not only this project (Citroen BX 16valves) but we have so many projects, engine swap & modification (for daily use to have more efficient car or for racing purposes) for mostly European cars (Citroen, Peugeot, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Audi, Renault etc.), where rarely find used parts importer in Indonesia, mostly for Japanese cars.

We want to set up benefit for both parties instead building long lasting relationship through France cars enthusiasm, everybody invited in this forum.
_troll

Chris ! I don't think the penny (Or Indonesian Rupiah) has dropped yet :roll:

:rofl:

docchevron

Post by docchevron »

for a million quid I'd happily feed him!
Or! Abdi can have my engine in exchange for a Bristol Fighter T, brand new. They are dirt cheap really!