BX TZD for sale.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
dkr

BX TZD for sale.

Post by dkr »

The place I work (medway Citroen) has got for sale a White 1990 BX TZD.

We manly fix cars and get the odd one to sell like this one. We have known it (and fixed it for ages), it started off as my dads (and boss) good freinds car and we looked after it from 2002 till he sold a couple of years back. In this time it was very well looked after and had what ever work needed doing when it went wrong. My ex then had bought it from him and used it till she got a 206 (it was Charlotte from this forum's car). It then passed on to another of our customers who's old BX 19 TRS rusted to bits. She is very old now and sadly crashed it at the front end, not a bad crash, just cosmetic damage to the front bumpers and wing, this was fixed (not by us) to a very average standard, so the colour match is not the best. She got to old to drive it any more so we bought it back off her.

We got it through a M.O.T ok, the main problem we had with it was rust, which we repaired, (sills and front wheel arch) as it seemed a shame to scrap it or sell it on for parts as its still a nice car.

The car itself looks nice apart from the colour mismatch at the front, and the interior is very nice. Its done quite a few miles now (203,000) and I've been told by the mechanics in the workshop that its a bit smokey on start up.

We have ramps here so if any one is intrested in it they can pop it up in the air to give it a good looking over, we are in Chatham, in Kent.

Its on a few websites for £800 but my dad said he will take £600 for it and it does have 1 years new M.O.T.

Thanks
Remy (medway citroen)

p.s I hope its ok to advertise it on this forum, I know we are not strictly private sellers, but at the same time not really full on car traders we just sort of end up with a few old Citroens we dont have the heart to kill.
Caffiend
Reluctant BXpert

Re: BX TZD for sale.

Post by Caffiend »

I thought Charlotte was desparate to get her mitts on a TZD? - or is this the n/a version?
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
1991 TZD hatch (Triton Green)
1992 Hurricane
mds141
Over 2k

Post by mds141 »

From the description, I would surmise that the car described is indeed Hugo.
Mark Smith

Is it just me or is everything shit?

1989 BX GTi 16 valve. Blanc Alpine. Completed the Citroen Classic Challenge Ecosse and 1337 miles without a hitch.
2000 XM VSX 2.1 td Auto. Rouge Magenta.
TGD saloon many years ago.

1990 Swift 'Corniche' 12/2 aka BXClub HQ.
Honda Firestorm. Gone, but not forgotten.
2015 Triumph Tiger Explorer XC.
dkr

Post by dkr »

it is indded hugo, i think her mum gave her, her old 206 which is why she turned it down when offered it to her
dkr

Post by dkr »

hi

we are running out of space at the workshop a bit as we have just agreed to rent another bit out (for a man to build bus engines), so we are reducing the price of Hugo down to £400 to try and find him a new home

the number of the shop is 01634 849609

thanks
remy
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Post by Dollywobbler »

Bargain. Are there any pictures of this car anywhere? I'd like to share the details with folk I know, but this part of the BX Club is members only I think.

EDIT - found it! http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C366799" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JamesC

Post by JamesC »

Is it a turbo or normally aspirated TZD Remy?
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Its a 17TZD Turbo hatch.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
dkr

Post by dkr »

hi, yup its a 1.7 turbo d hatchback. if anyone comes to have a look at it we can easily put it up on our ramps so you can check out the underside of the car.

thanks
remy
dkr

Post by dkr »

I'm very happy to say the cars found a new home, and his going to look after it well.