Possible source of parts

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Possible source of parts

Post by Philip Chidlow »

I have been exchanging messages with a place I bought something for the Pug from.

In essence they might have a few bits so worth a call if you're looking for something for your BX or other Citroen: "We bought the local Citroen dealership+all their parts in 2010".....

"Have you seen our ebay shop? We are building up our listings and certainly have a fair number of Xantia parts as well as a few BX and XM parts in there too. Xantia has its own section but the other models are currently under the 50% Reduced Stock heading.

"It's a big job listing all these Citroen items. We bought the local Citroen dealership+all their parts in 2010, and there is one heck of a lot of parts for the older models, which have sat on our shelves for the last 2.5 years. I think I have listed the majority of items that have an RRP of £150+ but you can imagine the size of the task for parts valued less than this. We are happy to retail/sell these parts at greatly reduced costs as it is a benefit to both seller and buyer,

"We would welcome any enquiries from car owners of these older models, and will do our best to help and assist where at all possible. If you have any ideas of how I can promote Budgen Motors Parts Department through your Car Clubs, then please let me know."

CONTACT
Brian Jones
Group Parts Manager
Budgen Motors Shrewsbury - Citroen Peugeot & Alfa Romeo
Tel 01743 446766
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

Re: Possible source of parts

Post by BX Bandit »

Nice heads up Phil. Do you know their ebay user name?
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Interesting!!
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Post by Dollywobbler »

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Budgen-Motors- ... 7675.l2563" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They've got very little in the way of BX stuff listed so far. Would be good to know what they have as they aren't a million miles away from me.
RobC
BXpert
My Cars: 1991 Citroen BX 16v

Post by RobC »

i'll be back in shrewsbury in a couple of weeks (my parents live there) so i'll pop in and see if i can have a look round.
1991 Citroen BX 16v