BX routiere in parts IN HOLLAND

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Visserkevis

BX routiere in parts IN HOLLAND

Post by Visserkevis »

Probably not too interesting for most of you, but I couldn't resist making a small note on this forum about my project: I just purchased a 1900 routiere left hand drive mk2 bx, as donor for my break. The plan is to take the engine, gearbox and the dash and transplant them into my break.

The remainings of this donor Routiere are available for parts.
GTI interior, recent new discs etc. this routiere was used daily until last week. The bx will be cut into pieces to get a scrap price for the metal. So take your chance :)

I just like to recycle as much parts as possible. The car is in Holland, so shipping might be an issue. Or not. I have no idea.
Not looking for the jackpot!

After the transition I have the engine, gearbox and dash of my break available as well. Engine is a 1600RE carb version, weber 36TLC, has some issues with either spark or carb (no idea- I gave up, still using it daily but it just doesn't run smoothly) and gearbox is not too good (a B1E, which is the long gearbox!), the dash is grey and the basic version.
Automatic choke works beautifully btw!

It will be quite a operation to go from 1600 carburator to 1900 injection :)

Let me know if you're looking for something.

Michiel.
Visserkevis

Re: BX routiere in parts IN HOLLAND

Post by Visserkevis »