Ignition Lock/Barrel - 'Simplex' Used - (Now Sold) !

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
RxBX
Over 2k

Ignition Lock/Barrel - 'Simplex' Used - (Now Sold) !

Post by RxBX »

As title listing Ignition Lock/Barrel manufactured by 'Simplex' with one Flat-Bladed type key, its in very good working order and has the additional Green Fly-wire for ABS if needed (Therefore will fit all model types) !

So who ever got outbid for the one which was F/S on E-BAY this week, here's your chance of getting one if still needed ?

The E-bay one went for £39.60 (With postage), the price for this one is £30 inclusive of a fully insured/tracked/signed for parcel delivery by UPS/Courier (for UK mainland, elsewhere I'd need to check price), to your nearest 'UPS Access Pick Up Point' thus enabling you to pick up the parcel at your convenience and not having to be confined to stopping/waiting in for a delivery !

All I'll need is your mobile tel. number and E-mail to enable me to make the necessary booking arrangements along with your chosen 'UPS Parcel-shop' these can be found by opening the link below and by entering your postcode in the appropriate box, it will show your nearest UPS 'Parcel-shops' to suit you best :- UPS-WEBSITE for your 'Pick-Up' !

Last edited by RxBX on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RxBX
Over 2k

Re: Ignition Lock/Barrel - 'Simplex' F/S Used

Post by RxBX »

Whoever missed out on this weeks E-BAY offering which sold for £32 all-in (Albeit it had a pair of door locks too) !

So if your in need of an ignition lock/barrel, mine /\ is still available !

peterwight
Confirmed BX'er
My Cars: Audi A4 Quattro (1998)

Post by peterwight »

Dear RxBx, I need an ignition lock and key. Is yours still for sale? If so please let me know your asking price and delivery fee separately. I may prefer to spend the latter on petrol in coming to you to pick it up (from Stockport). Contact data as follows, 0161 442 5425, peter.wight@talktalk.net, or this forum or 07580805727. Yours sincerely, Peter
A BX fan since buying a 1983 1.6 in 1987 and subsequently a 1.9GTi, three 16valvers and a diesel Meteor. Their deaths have us done parted, save for one 16V sold for restoration, hopefully underway.
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

Hi Peter,

Yes its still available, PM sent !

:)

Edit:- Now SOLD !