Leather seats

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
djoptix
BXpert

Re: Leather seats

Post by djoptix »

And replied.
djoptix wrote:I did, that was back in 2006 I believe!
In fact (wavy lines) that was the first time I'd met my girlfriend's parents properly (said girlfriend is now Mrs Optix). It sort of set the tone for our relationship that I said something like "I'll be back in plenty of time to meet your parents, I've just got to nip over to Lincolnshire to pick up some BX parts", then had to rag it all the way home and almost missed meeting them altogether. Minimum husband points for me :(
Good heavens! My signature's been moderated...
Toddman
BXpert

Re: Leather seats

Post by Toddman »

djoptix wrote:And replied.
djoptix wrote:I did, that was back in 2006 I believe!
In fact (wavy lines) that was the first time I'd met my girlfriend's parents properly (said girlfriend is now Mrs Optix). It sort of set the tone for our relationship that I said something like "I'll be back in plenty of time to meet your parents, I've just got to nip over to Lincolnshire to pick up some BX parts", then had to rag it all the way home and almost missed meeting them altogether. Minimum husband points for me :(
LOL! Congratulations!, nice that it all worked out who knows what might have been if you missed the future inlaws
Please call me Luke :)
1989 BX 16valve White 70k - G764KEW

http://www.bx16valve.com