Roof bars, wheel trims, 16v Speedlines & 16v bits @ X-Rally

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Roof bars, wheel trims, 16v Speedlines & 16v bits @ X-Rally

Post by Kitch »

Hi all,

Have loads of sets of 16v ph2 anthracite alloys, all with tyres of varying qualities and rims of varying condition. I'm heading to the X-rally on the 26th, so if anyone wanted some, or any parts from a 16v let me know as I can fill the boot on the way.

Price wise, looking at £130 for a set of four (without bolts, though they're easy to source) for ok condition, or £170 for nice ones with Toyo tyres fitted. Anything else needed, give me a shout.

edit:

Right, no takers on wheels so unless I get notice before 12pm tomorrow, I'm not bringing any wheels with me.

I will be bringing a pair of lockable roof bars for what I'm guessing is a BX estate, a set of wheel trims for a Xantia (ph2, 15in LX type) and a set of trims from a ZX Avantage (later 14in type). They're all free.

Hoping to bring headlamps protectors and a sunroof deflector to flog and help offset some of the other costs, but that depends if I get time to raid the garage!

I'll be in the Saxo. I'm guessing it'll be the only one there :lol:

Cheers

Rich
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)