market saturation.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tom
Citroen Sorceror
My Cars: 2003- Passe-Partout 1.9 TGD estate
2005 Grolliffe Tizzydee turbo estate and sundry other BXs and Grace, a CX TRD.
2008 to 2023 - all sorts of stuff, some interesting
2024. TxD 1.9D estate. 'Wheelybin'

market saturation.

Post by tom »

There are currently 27 cars for sale on Ebay, including no less than three of the sought after red tizzydee estates starting from £10! The air conditioned car from last month is up for sale again with a buy it now of £300. It is in Birkenhead.
Barnsley BXer
1K Away

Post by Barnsley BXer »

already covered
http://www.bxclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2501
Must admit to being surprised myself
1990 GTI 4x4
1992 TZD
Dear Drooper............................
ken newbold
Over 2k

Re: market saturation.

Post by ken newbold »

tom wrote: The air conditioned car from last month is up for sale again with a buy it now of £300. It is in Birkenhead.
Don't know what happened last month I wasn't here, but I viewed this car before Christmas, I don't suppose it's improved much. PM me if you need a more detailed description.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

I have posted that you`d been to see the car Ken and by my reckoning it`s been on eBay at least four times now and every time it`s been `sold`. I wonder what that means :?: :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
tom
Citroen Sorceror
My Cars: 2003- Passe-Partout 1.9 TGD estate
2005 Grolliffe Tizzydee turbo estate and sundry other BXs and Grace, a CX TRD.
2008 to 2023 - all sorts of stuff, some interesting
2024. TxD 1.9D estate. 'Wheelybin'

Post by tom »

Ken has kindly got back to me regarding the red estate. THere are some isues which you might consider minor or major, dependent on your point of view. THe front wings have been resprayed and are off shade,
The aircon doesn't work (But IMHO I'd rather repair one than fit it again!),
The ABS light is on Which might cost money but might not be a major issue, and the tyres are very poor. THere is an oil leak.
The shell is sound

On the face of it, this is a car that will need some work but it isn't past praying for and in the right hands could be a very cheap late Turbodiesel estate. Go in with your eyes open, and you could get a good deal.
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

I see it's now gone from ebay, either the seller has been watching us, or someones done a buy it now.

Despite the cars faults, I still think it could make someone a really nice style icon :D if they're prepared to put the effort in.
They think it's all over, it is now!