BX TZD Hurricane on eBay.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

BX TZD Hurricane on eBay.

Post by cavmad »

Wants some work but could be really cheap?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1992-CITROEN-BX-T ... dZViewItem
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

I bid 50quid on this last time round but was outbid at 55. It was driveable then. It seems every time it gets listed something else has gone wrong with it. Now it seems even the engine needs attention. I did seriously consider this one though but he seemed to want funny money for it then, I would be interested to know its condition if theres anyone living close enough or actually buys it.
They think it's all over, it is now!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

He seems quite keen to get rid of it doesn`t he? I`m sure he`s some kind of dealer as I definately remember him selling another car quite recently. Gwynedd isn`t too far from here but alas I`m stuck without a reliable motor for a while or I`d have been more than happy to go and have a shufty for you. It`s possible (but not definate) that Gareth Wales is close by to it, may be worth sending him a p.m?
Do you happen to know where about in Gwynedd the car is?
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Post by DLM »

Though the car seems like a basket case mechanically, it should have the green Monza(?) trim which is a sight for sore eyes, as well as the 16v-style integral-style spoiler, which even I as a confirmed spoiler-hater think is quite neat. Probably not worth buying on any other basis, I would suggest.