NOS BX parts bonanza this weekend - Stratford-on-Avon.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

NOS BX parts bonanza this weekend - Stratford-on-Avon.

Post by DLM »

Andy Lamb of the Curbridge Motor Company is selling a shedload of NOS genuine Citroen parts, many for the BX, at knockdown prices at the Citroen Car Club meet in Stratford-on-Avon this weekend. In fact it's two shedloads (literally)!

This is a real chance for anyone wanting bare wings, front doors, front bonnet panel, ABS sensors, Rear estate spheres, many hydraulic parts including height correctors, original BX trim parts, lights and a host of other things to grab a bargain. I've ordered Tom two rear ABS hubs, three ABS sensors, and a height corrector and the price is still in 2 figures......

Miss this at your peril - though I understand the CCC will probably get anything that doesn't sell at the end of the day so you may finally be able to get something back for membership, if you've signed up to them.
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Post by DLM »

Had a further peek at part of the parts pile - I may have got the identity of the doors wrong as at least some seem to be Xantia, but did notice some original Citroen Touch-up cans in a red, a dark blue and Meteor Grey. No Metallic Green. BX side trim strips were also evident.
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

hmmm red touch up cans, dont suppose they would do an entire bumper would they?
Tim2cv
BXpert

Post by Tim2cv »

ILL BE THERE FOR A BUTCHERS! Cheap parts! Probably take the CX though and see if anyone wants to buy her!
D'oh, no metalic green!

TIMMY! :twisted:
2CV6 1986 Dolly

MEHARI 1976

DYANE 6 1981 - GF'S CAR!

www.bx16valve.co.uk/forum

www.myspace.com/tim2cv