BX TZD FOR SALE

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

ed4ferrets wrote:Apparently a price has been negotiated taking a hanging passenger door into consideration and hopefully Chris Joyce and I will be collecting the little black number on Sunday (allegedly for his missus) :wink:
Chris is one of our members, not sure of Mazda details but will pm him to advise ...... hope his computer is sorted he's been offline for some time :roll:
Marty said: "Take some small comfort from the fact that the driver of the other car, having failed the breath test will even now be in a little cell, with luck they will double him up with some mean bastard who will be tattooing a fandango on his arse"

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'99 Xantia 1.9TD Break (almost there)
'63 Renault Caravelle
gazpacho andulus
Confirmed BX'er

Post by gazpacho andulus »

Hi cavmad .It's a 626 GLX H43 CHT 1990 2 litre 108k. on the clock and full fsh from eastgate mazda up to date.mot june(10 months) Tax 3 months. Metalic bronze with grey interior very clean everything works electric every thing stereo etc £ 400.00
now I'm listening. TZD Estate 1991
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

gazpacho andulus wrote:Hi cavmad .It's a 626 GLX H43 CHT 1990 2 litre 108k. on the clock and full fsh from eastgate mazda up to date.mot june(10 months) Tax 3 months. Metalic bronze with grey interior very clean everything works electric every thing stereo etc £ 400.00

dont try to tell me anything

Err, ok then :lol:

Have you tried eBaying it yet? There is (or was) quite a market for them. I`ll ask about locally and see what I can do, no promises mind.
Vauxhall apologist.
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

cavmad wrote:dont try to tell me anything
The man has clothe ears Cav :lol: maybe it should read:

dont try to sell me anything :wink:
Marty said: "Take some small comfort from the fact that the driver of the other car, having failed the breath test will even now be in a little cell, with luck they will double him up with some mean bastard who will be tattooing a fandango on his arse"

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'99 Xantia 1.9TD Break (almost there)
'63 Renault Caravelle
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

TZD

Post by Kitch »

PM'd
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
Gregc

Post by Gregc »

I opened my curtains this morning and guess what?

There is the BX still sat on my drive!

Come on it is not a bad car, give me about £250 and you can drive it away (no tax at the moment though).

It's too good to brake but that is the way it will go if it is not gone this week.

Please someone come and take it away.