Lovely 16v for sale

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tim leech

Lovely 16v for sale

Post by tim leech »

Quote from the 16v club:

Hi,

Well the time has come were im having to get rid of the 16 valver. Its a sad day for me but time has become a problem and work commitments.
Any one who has seen the car in the "garage section" will know a little about the car but i will describe it a little here, then if there are any questions you can PM me. Here goes:

Its a 92K reg, registered in december 1992, And been known to be one of the last models made. It has the metal bonnet fitted from factory. The car has 10 1/2 Months MOT and is Taxed till August. It has 88k on the clock and comes with previous MOTs and service bills. It has recently had the 17" Alloys fitted with 2 brand new rear tyres and 2 nearly new front tyres. Ive replaced the exhaust with new, the front brakes and pads, new handbrake cables. It has had a Cambelt change 3 months ago were I did the Water pump, clutch, HT leads and plugs. There is a Cat 1 remote locking Scorpian alarm on the car and there are a set of JVC speakers and a Sony xplod CD player supplying the music.

This car is in fantastic condition for its age and comes up really well when polished. It drives as a BX valver should, the engine is strong and pulls very well, there are no odd rattles or smoke from it even from start up. i have just had the rear bumper replaced due to a small incident, but the bumper was all that suffered. It has been replaced with an original P2 bumper.

No expense has been spared with this car and it does sadden me to see it go, but needs must. I thought Id offer it on here first before I place her on the inevitable Ebay. I know everyone on here has a BX 16Valve but you never know if someone wants to upgrade to one of the last models ever made?

So there you have it, the basics of my P2 16Valve, If you need to know more about the car then please PM me. Im looking for around a £1000 for the car but maybe marginaly negotiable? I am going to see what happens on here with it first and if I have no luck then I will list on Ebay on Thursday as I really dont have the time or space for her anymore.

Thanks guys.

Mark.

Any interest let me know and I will forward it on and he can supply pictures
Last edited by tim leech on Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Its a beauty! If you want a 16v you wont find much better than that!
les wilson

Post by les wilson »

is this car still for sale???
mi16x4, 205 gti ( track days only) , p1 bx gti ( am going to sprint in 2006)
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Sold Les sorry.