BX MANUALS

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tim leech

BX MANUALS

Post by tim leech »

Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

thats not the complete set, there are six manuals in the complete set. These are for the Mk2 BX and don't cover the Mk1, making them usefull!

Anybody interested in these? I'm tempted to have a bid, but i'm only interested in the Body work manual!
Mike P
BXpert

Post by Mike P »

I'm having a dabble on those :D

Vanny, noted that you are bidding on the parasol, bunting and sticker. Is the FCS2007 stand going to be well decorated :?: :lol:

Mike P.
"F" White Phase 1 16V: 62K miles & seen on TV
"E" Grey Phase 1 16V: Long term project in bits
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

No there for his House mike! Chevron wallpaper and red and white curtains!
Mike P
BXpert

Post by Mike P »

I wouldn't be surprised :roll:

Mike P.
"F" White Phase 1 16V: 62K miles & seen on TV
"E" Grey Phase 1 16V: Long term project in bits
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

FCS 2007 shoudl see us with a much better marquee than last year, it will be much shorter but hopefully a lot stronger. If i can afford it buy then, i should have a couple of decent banners made up and various sign writing on the inside panels (including the Citroen Sticker).

I already have one length on bunting, and am bidding on a second to make a decent set (one down each side of the club stand ;) ). I notice that far too few of the members bring the other halfs, the few that i've spoken to don't like the idea of milling about outside all day in the sun, so the parasol is that start of the 'womens' area, hopefully they can be encouraged into the ways of the bx and perhaps be educated into buying them, thus saving us from nagging and hopefully saving a few extra Bx in the process!

I've been thinking me, see :D

Also having a punt on the c5 manuals me thinks, but i've just had to shell out £200 on the computer to get it ready for Wildfire 3 (cad package i have ot use for school!)