BX for the scrap yard soon

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
timbo
Confirmed BX'er

BX for the scrap yard soon

Post by timbo »

It may be easier to sell my BX for scrap if there are no takers.... it still drives well but needs somebody who has the time and the tools for repairs... all the usual BX problems. Have spent good money on repairs so far but further repairs are going to cost too much for me to keep it. It has about 9 months left on MOT and Tax... anybody interested just leave a message :(
Mr. Bridger

Post by Mr. Bridger »

What sort of BX, Engine?, Miles? etc etc?
Good luck & thanks in advance for answer.

Zen. :D
timbo
Confirmed BX'er

Post by timbo »

1.36 litre petrol model (BX 14 TE?). about 110 thousand on the clock. New front tyres, new battery, new fuel lines, new steering coupling, new front section of exhaust, new HT leads. All works as I said but has the usual BX problems for a car of it's age. It hasn't burnt any oil since I've had it (now about 2 months). As I said I would love to keep it if I had the time, effort, means and a workshop. But as I don't I can't afford to have it repaired by a mechanic. I am looking at getting some return on what I've spent on it but not a lot more (open to offers).