1.9TXD estate. Long MOT, some tax.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

1.9TXD estate. Long MOT, some tax.

Post by cavmad »

As above, it`s an `L` reg white TXD estate. Long MOT (somewhere around eight months plus) taxed until end of September.
Been the most reliable BX I`ve owned, wouldn`t hesitate to go anywhere in it and it`s been used for 700 mile plus (total) holidays plus runs all over the midlands and oop north.
Good on juice too and start first time every time. I honestly doubt you`ll ever find a better engine, it really purrs along and is sweet to drive.
Had a new (genuine) caliper and pipe for last MOT, previously maintained (exceptionally well) by one Mr Newbold so you know it was done properly.
Some rust scabs and probably will want a decent clean (though I`ll have a go at that). Oh, will also have new accelerator cable fitted prior to sale.
As it goes it`s not immaculate but it`s ultra reliable, roomy, economical and will do someone a bloody good turn. Back box sounds like it`s resonating but should be very cheap to replace.
Sold in standard trim (currently running aftermarket alloys, vented bonnet and Morette`s) any inspection welcome. Seen by a few of our members, reluctant to sell but I have to start clearing stuff and it`ll probably not get used again which is a waste of a bloody good car.
£275, offers (sensible offers) will be considered.
Vauxhall apologist.