BX jack wanted

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
User avatar
Brian King
BX 4x4 Owner. Brave.
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:06 pm
Location: Stroud, armpit of the Cotswolds

BX jack wanted

Post by Brian King » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:31 pm

I am a new member and being a pensioner cannot afford a whole car, so I am buying one in instalments, as it were,starting with the more modest items. My first purchase will be a BX jack. Preferably within reach of Stroud, Gloucestershire.
Last edited by Brian King on Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat
Posts: 7858
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 9:13 am

Post by cavmad » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:37 pm

Jack, with respect I`d suggest taking your ophone number off your message, some idiots may pick up on it.
I have a jack here which you can have for postage only. I`ll send you a personal message shortly.
Vauxhall apologist.

User avatar
MULLEY
Over 2k
Posts: 8375
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:10 pm
Location: Derbyshire
x 3

Post by MULLEY » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:42 pm

Anyone else got a spare jack for postage?

User avatar
Vanny
Merseyside resident
Merseyside resident
Posts: 3424
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 11:48 pm
Location: BX Pub
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2
x 11

Post by Vanny » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:05 pm

i've got three, they where all at the Stratford meeting and now back in the stores! Question is, what colour do you want?

User avatar
MULLEY
Over 2k
Posts: 8375
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:10 pm
Location: Derbyshire
x 3

Post by MULLEY » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:20 pm

Hi Vanny, do u have anthracite? (otherwise known as Citroen Grey). Only kidding any colour will do as long as its not pink...

Mr. Bridger

Re: BX jack wanted

Post by Mr. Bridger » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:04 pm

Brian King wrote:being a pensioner cannot afford a whole car, so I am buying one in instalments
I have a perfectly usable N/S wing and some wheel bolts you could have for free to help you on your way - If you have any red bricks (Accrington for preference) please let me know as Im saving up for a house.

User avatar
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat
Posts: 7858
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 9:13 am

Re: BX jack wanted

Post by cavmad » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:27 pm

ZEN wrote:
Brian King wrote:being a pensioner cannot afford a whole car, so I am buying one in instalments
I have a perfectly usable N/S wing and some wheel bolts you could have for free to help you on your way - If you have any red bricks (Accrington for preference) please let me know as Im saving up for a house.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.

User avatar
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat
Posts: 7858
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 9:13 am

Post by cavmad » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:31 pm

Brian, posted out tonight. Should be with you early next week. Couldn`t get the handle in but one should be easy to find and you may be able to find one from another car that will do the job. Sorry for the delay, work got in the way :cry:
Vauxhall apologist.

User avatar
djoptix
BXpert
BXpert
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:48 pm
Location: Bristolcestershire
x 2

Post by djoptix » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:17 am

MULLEY wrote:Hi Vanny, do u have anthracite? (otherwise known as Citroen Grey). Only kidding any colour will do as long as its not pink...
I should probably get a pink one to go with my pink 16v :lol: