GTi (8 valve) breaking for spares (aircon!).

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

GTi (8 valve) breaking for spares (aircon!).

Post by cavmad » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:28 pm

As above, breaking a GTi (8 valve) hatchback for spares-too far gone to save alas.
Had the bits off which I bought it for and the rest is up for grabs, plenty of good parts left on it. Aircon is spoken for I think and C pillar trim too so sing out if you need anything else, everything will be very cheap or free, might need a hand getting difficult to remove or heavy items off.
Vauxhall apologist.

MULLEY
Over 2k

Post by MULLEY » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:34 pm

Hi Cavmad,

do you have any of the following:

Working Plip
Rear seat side endy cushion bits (the back upright bits) must be black velour please.
2 Headrests (again black velour), rears would be preferable, but if not fronts will be ok.

I think thats if for the mo...

Cheers

cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:13 am

Flipping heck mate it`s not your day is it? All those parts have gone this weekend! Plip on way to Sleepy`s and interior put into TZD :oops:
Vauxhall apologist.

Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:33 am

Do the front fogs work and what's their condition?
• COMING SOON... 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• COMING SOON... 1998 Citroen Xantia 2.0 16v auto Exclusive
• Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
and some Ford tat lol

MULLEY
Over 2k

Post by MULLEY » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:17 pm

Timing is everything Cavmad, never mind. Thanks for letting me know. I did source all these parts with someone else, but they havent contacted me so i guess thats a dead end as well.

cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:27 pm

Sorry folks, update blatantly required:

What`s gone so far: both bumpers, passenger door mirror, alloys, interior, part of the clocks (temp guage I think), sunroof is earmarked for an eBayer and the sunroof deflector will be off to Australia shortly.

What`s left? Just about everything else *INCLUDING THE ENTIRE AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM*, just need to take that off the car. Please note only really want to sell the air con as a complete unit, if it comes down to be being sold in components then someone has first dibs on some parts of it.
Vauxhall apologist.