Early GTi, White

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
artic-steel

Early GTi, White

Post by artic-steel »

For sale, my f reg Gti, early model, 122,168 miles Tax end of November, MOT June 23rd 2007,.

A good solid car, needs a bit of welding in boot, new rear bumper as i cut present one to fit towbar (now removed).

Currently sitting on 16v alloys which i don't think it suits (tyres a bit suspect) , i have original wheel trims & a set of TXD trims to go with it, could possibly sort a set of steels.

Also have 2 white front wings, which it doesn't need but will go withit & a later white front bumper.

I'd like to see it go to a member so will offer on here for £150 before the dreaded e-bay.

She ain't perfect but with som e TLC & time which i don't have you would have a nice GTi

PM me for delivery possibilities & phone number, any questions ask away
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Thats a bargain!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

That`s very, very cheap Artic, don`t think you`re going to have a problem shifting that.
Vauxhall apologist.
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

Sounds like a good deal. If not for an established member maybe for one of our "visitors" to the forum to become one of us.
1991 BX19GTi Auto
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

I used to own it and had some work done on it before selling it on to the woman from whom Arctic bought it. Nice car. Got to be worth that to someone here. :wink: :D
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
artic-steel

Post by artic-steel »

Sold, many thanks to everyone who showed an intrest & for all your nice comments