Wanted - NSR door.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Wanted - NSR door.

Post by DavidRutherford »

Due to some complete and utter arsehole reversing into my sister's BX at a fair rate of knots, and then buggering off before she could get a look at the numberplate, I am now on the lookout for a Nearside Rear Door.

The old one is ruined. It's been hit so hard the lock mechanism has jammed solid, and the quarterlight is twisted slightly (how it didn't break I don't know!)

Ideally looking for one in red, and if it was complete with electric window and door-open-sensor wiring then so much the better, as I don't know how much of the old door I'm going to be able to salvage. Not a great deal I suspect.

Luckily the damage to the rest of the car is minimal (a small scrape just above the rear wheelarch) but if I catch the bastard who did it he's going to have a whole lot of explaining to do to both the plod, and to his insurance company. To$$er.

Any offers are most appreciated.
this might be a signature
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

erm, any preferance on colour? I think your sisters car is light silver? COuld be very wrong there though! Might know where there is a white one going.
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

I'm certain I have the door that came off my TD Hybrid.
It's venetian red, although a little faded but does polish well, or it did when I could be ar$ed to polish it. Unfortunatley it doesn't have the door open sensor or electric window winder, although I'm sure I have a winder laying around somewhere so could provide said if you want???

It's your's gratis if you want it, it's just taking up space in the garage, may even be able to deliver since you aint too far away and I like Dorset! Infact the drive down to your place is very nice, great bits of road to enjoy the valver!!!!! :D :D

Cheers
Chris G
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
thanuttiscotsman
BXpert

Post by thanuttiscotsman »

hi there,
where are you?
im taking one off a bx 16v v soon which has all the elec didlys. im way up north so it all depends on where you are. its free if you want it but not red either.

cheers rossco
1989 BX 16v ph1 Chipped, k+N, full scorpion, weber throttle body, NOS 1990 BX 16v ph2
1996 transit 2.5di 80 swb
2006 Suzuki GSR 600cc Fast as F**K!
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

thanuttiscotsman wrote:hi there,
where are you?
im taking one off a bx 16v v soon which has all the elec didlys. im way up north so it all depends on where you are. its free if you want it but not red either.

cheers rossco
16v won't have the right side trims though, unless its a ph1.
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

Door now sourced from The good doctor above. Thanks to all who replied.
this might be a signature