G Reg. BX AUTOMATIC WITH POWER STEERING FOR SALE

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Got the car today and it's extremely straight. Went through 26000 miles on the way back. Having never driven a 16 before I was pretty happy with the refinement of the engine and the auto box is great. Nankang tyres too noisy for my taste, but loads of tread so will have to put up until replacement time. Funny thing was, it still had one of the valve covers on the TGS trim (although it went flying somewhere around the A2 junction :roll: so now I have the more common 'sans valve cover' look on all four corners.)

Simon and his mum were real stars and were so nice I felt a bit guilty driving it away... The service history is about as comprehensive as I've seen. And there was a full tank of fuel in her too!

Pics and a 'report' to follow.

One happy chappy :D
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Fabulous Phil, im VERY jealous! get it garaged and cherish it!
Hevwil

Post by Hevwil »

Thanks Phil and Tim and all other members. I shall keep dipping into the Forum. I am sorry that I did not meet you personally as I am still recovering from 'flu, perhaps another time.

Mum and Simon were absolutely delighted that the car has gone to you and they really do not think that it could have gone to a better person. We are delighted that you enjoyed the journey home so much.

We wish you years of happy motoring and showing this vehicle.
Hevwil

Post by Hevwil »

Me again!

I forgot to thank Jack who managed to put the photos us for us. Thank you so much. Heather.
cacaolat
BXpert

Post by cacaolat »

well done, an excellent buy....
former BX 16 TGS Meteor Auto owner. No space or time to do own repairs. My BX is now owned by another member of this forum.
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

We want pics! We want pics!
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Pic? Weather permitting, this Sunday...
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v