Wanted - blue colour-coded front and rear bumpers

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
jdowner
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:28 pm

Wanted - blue colour-coded front and rear bumpers

Post by jdowner » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:32 pm

Wanted both front and rear bumpers (plus inserts) for my G reg BX17 TGD. The colour of the car is a light blue. I believe they should be colour coded.

North Hampshire location.

User avatar
sleepy0905
1K Away
1K Away
Posts: 1394
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:23 am
Location: Birchwood, Lincoln

Post by sleepy0905 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:32 pm

if you get stuck i have both dark green and red front and rear bumpers just let me know if you need them. :)
2014 Citroen C4 1.6 eHDI Selection Special edition 115Bhp

User avatar
DLM
Our Trim Guru
Posts: 1569
Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 6:41 pm
Location: Gosport, Hampshire, UK
My Cars: None since the last BX.

Post by DLM » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:15 pm

Is that a light metallic blue, or a solid colour? If you can quote the paint code, found on the passengers-side inner wing, then that will tell us what you are looking for.
Relying on two wheels and musclepower since the last BX (or any car) had to go.

jdowner
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:28 pm

No, thanks. Looking for a blue pair.

Post by jdowner » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:24 pm

sleepy0905 wrote:if you get stuck i have both dark green and red front and rear bumpers just let me know if you need them. :)

jdowner
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:28 pm

Re: No, thanks. Looking for a blue pair.

Post by jdowner » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:25 pm

jdowner wrote:
sleepy0905 wrote:if you get stuck i have both dark green and red front and rear bumpers just let me know if you need them. :)

jdowner
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:28 pm

Post by jdowner » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:09 pm

DLM wrote:Is that a light metallic blue, or a solid colour? If you can quote the paint code, found on the passengers-side inner wing, then that will tell us what you are looking for.
Can't find the plate (might be a new wing) - but the original sales document describes the car as Olympic Blue.

Hope you can help!

01256 306239 or 01256 470901

jdowner
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:28 pm

Post by jdowner » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:32 pm

DLM wrote:Is that a light metallic blue, or a solid colour? If you can quote the paint code, found on the passengers-side inner wing, then that will tell us what you are looking for.
It's Olympic Blue. can you help? :shock:

jdowner
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:28 pm

Post by jdowner » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:39 pm

DLM wrote:Is that a light metallic blue, or a solid colour? If you can quote the paint code, found on the passengers-side inner wing, then that will tell us what you are looking for.
You mentioned somebody who was breaking a BX in Bristol. Do you have his contact details?

Thanks,
John