There are currently 11 caravans logged with the following details;
- 1 - 'doughnuts' van - ready to die, stripped interior and most windows replaced with wood!
- 2 - Sprite 400 - Intact, dry and no rot - however the door has been ripped off (oops) - has awning)
- 3 - 'Shag Wagon' - very old, would guess mid 70's van, is dry but has been damp at some point, very period interior, suspect tow hitch (though solid frame) was used regulalry onsite until 6 months ago.
- 4 - Ci Europa - OK condition, no damp, using as our rest room but is the biggest good condition van out of the lot
- 5 - Sprite - badly faded paint but good dry condition inside, very small low weight van and ideal for towing behind a BX
- 6 - 'Hot Dog' van - just collapsed in the wind the other week
- 7 - Very old and HUGE van (hope it's never been towed over 10mph in its life) totally wooden interior and already onto the camp site in the sky! NEXT VAN TO BE 'FLATTENED'
- 8 - Monza 1400s - currently being used as a store, but in okay condition inside. The front o/s window has been smashed for a long time so may be damp inside!
- 9 - Cosalt Abbeyyork - has been sat outside with a smashed front window for possibly 5 years so surprisingly okay inside until i went at it with a crow bar!
- 10 - Explorer - door's come off this one too! Oven has gone, does have an awning and some other bits though
- 11 - Elddis - found this under a 12" high bramble patch, think it might be dead this is also on the list to be immediately destroyed!
Theres a whole manner of parts/spares taken from these vans including water containers, steps, 2 ring hobs, ovens, 12v microwaves, chemical toilets, curtains, gas cylinders and on and on
Complete vans are available (negotiable price) but i would suggest that only vans 8, 5, 4 and 2 are in any sort of habitable condition, that said they have all been towed and reversed into the positions they are currently in so the hitches work!
anything your interested in let me know!
I'll attempt to get a better inventory of what steps/water containers/awnings/toilets are avialable in the near future!