White TZD hatch (with mostly excellent panels) breaking.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Right, apologies for the delay in getting back to people. This car will be avialable for parts from about next Monday onwards for a few short days before it`s crushed.
If anyone wants anything please pm or post underneath and we`re going to endeavour to get everything off it we can in the space of a few days.
Engine and box are out, clutch is u/s and engine had running problems-thought to be the pump though injectors suspect. When it did go it went like the clappers and there was no evidence of headgasket problems or oil/water loss or mixing so potentially a good source of spares or re-useable.
`Beat the crusher` :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
MULLEY
Over 2k
My Cars: 1999 Xsara LX 2.0HDI (90) Hatch - Fern
2002 C5 2.0 HDI (110) Estate - Jasmine - SORN
2011 Mini Cooper D Clubman - SOLD
2016 Mercedes A180D Sport - Auto refinement
1992 TZD Turbo - Bluebell - SORN
1992 TZD Turbo Estate - SORN
1991 Gti 16V - Blaze - crash damaged, will get repaired - SORN
1990 Gti 8Valve SOLD - looks like it's been scrapped
2002 Mini Cooper S - SOLD - i miss this car
1992 TXD - Scrapped in March 2014
1988 CX 25 GTI Turbo2 - SORN
1996 - AX Memphis 1.5D - Dream - SORN

Post by MULLEY »

PM sent.
mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK »

Hi,
If the trim panel inside the hatch (the one that covers rear wiper motor) is in black vinyl, I'd be happy to take it off your hands! Mine's missing altogether on Monica!
Also the Stereo fitting 'flap' if poss?
cheers
Dave
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Probably got all that Andy, bear with me a couple of days tops and I`ll get back to you. I`ve definately got a black radio cover here, it might even still have a radio attached to it to it if you want it.
Vauxhall apologist.
Barnsley BXer
1K Away

Post by Barnsley BXer »

Ey up Dave.If Billy can't sort you out with the hatch trim,I'm pretty sure that I can.Nice car BTW
1990 GTI 4x4
1992 TZD
Dear Drooper............................
mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK »

Thanx Barnsley!! :D Its a bit annoying seeing my numberplate lights in the rear -view mirror at night (without trim.)

Yep, I'm deffo getting attached to Monica, after only 6 days! Today, she will be getting a nice new gearbox oil change, and a coolant flush!!
Lucky girl, eh? :wink:
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

I think I`ve now got most of the parts requested off it. This includes the boot striker plate, parcel shelf clips, grey glovebox, rear was/wipe motor, a black dashboard, one touch window switch, subframe (which should be off tomorrow), various interior bits, one or two parcel shelves, master cylinder, full exhaust, rear trim panel for hatchback, ABS driveshafts and God knows what else.
If anyone`s requested parts please get in touch and if anyone wants anything else please contact urgently as the remains are getting weighed in Tuesday morning and I`ll only have until about 4.00pm tomorrow to strip what`s left.
Any bits taken off/requested will be kept here for a while then either kept for myself, sold on through eBay or binned.
Please note the above list of parts is not just what was asked for so if you see something you fancy let me know and if it`s not spoken for it can be sent out.
Vauxhall apologist.