Desperately trying to preserve a 16v and not break it!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
spike

Hi ken

Post by spike »

Nice to hear back from you – I think we were introduced possibly at a CCC 'Fair' on a sunny day in Orpington / Bromley – maybe in the summer of 2001! I only got to one of those days out as a new CCC member, encouraged by the SE kent 'chapter' (I got some lovely pics that day including my first sighting of an SM!)

I understand, Ken, what you are saying about breaking a cherished car that has had an awful lot spent on it – I don't want to do it but I can't keep it forever and I have put off interested breakers who now seem to have lost interest! So, I'm back where I started – but at least I now have the attention and notice of pukka enthusiasts and so I can't ask for anything more! But if it does go the breaking route it should at least be of benefit to all BXer's and they ALL need some protection and preservation nowadays, don't they?!

Putting the new ad in Autotrader might get some new calls coming, so if all you 16valvers can manage something of a rescue – now is the time to do it!

Thanks again to all of you!

Cheers

Spike