Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
- Confirmed BX'er
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:09 pm
- Location: Bristol
what's the best thing to stick metal badge things back onto tailgate after respray?
now I'm listening. TZD Estate 1991
Double sided tape, I use teh stuff we stick number plates on with.
- 1K Away
- Posts: 1395
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:23 am
- Location: Birchwood, Lincoln
- x 1
I use the double sided tape you use for attatching door rubbing strips.
2017 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 150Bhp
- Over 2k
- Posts: 6264
- Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:36 pm
- Location: Fareham, Hants
- My Cars: Too many to list
- x 58
I used gasket sealer on one side, and araldite on the other. It was whatever I could find in the garage at the time
No Nails all weather tape - its gripped, its sorted, its £3 a roll
- The Immoderate half of the admin team
- Posts: 7524
- Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:03 pm
- Location: A Bucket of Fish
- x 7
I always use body bonding sealer, the same stuff Cit glue the plastic panels on with..
Although any and all of the above work well!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!
Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...