A project.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tom
Citroen Sorceror
My Cars: 2003- Passe-Partout 1.9 TGD estate
2005 Grolliffe Tizzydee turbo estate and sundry other BXs and Grace, a CX TRD.
2008 to 2023 - all sorts of stuff, some interesting
2024. TxD 1.9D estate. 'Wheelybin'

A project.

Post by tom »

Good 19TGD estate, 93000 miles. Metallic blue Needs: small weld to rear of offside sill not within the box section, a rear arm bearing kit (supplied) and front pads.
Blaupunkt (working but without code.) Window frames repainted, heater fan serviced, rear wiper motor replaced. Depressingly legal mixture of rubbish tyres and grey interior. Towbar; very presentable.
Aircon system, (complete) for phase one 16V. The estate has an aircon shell and there is a sump, spacer plate and all the bolts There is a copper condenser which won't be as frail as the alloy ones and is repairable if it should fail, The recirculators and the extra fan, the compressor, drier, all the brackets, the heater unit with evaporator and all the electrics together with a dual engine fan setup from the 16V,
A set of Phase 1 16V grey 16V alloys in reasonable nick.
Mot runs out next week and it is not taxed. Swansea have not sent me a V5 for it yet but when it arrives, the whole lot comes up for sale and I'll be wanting £250, no splits.
I have other priorities at the moment and haven't as much time to go BXing as I currently do. I know enough about BXs to know that this is a nice one and, allowing for the costs of installing and servicing the aircon, looks like being a cheap way of getting a very desireable estate.
tom
Citroen Sorceror
My Cars: 2003- Passe-Partout 1.9 TGD estate
2005 Grolliffe Tizzydee turbo estate and sundry other BXs and Grace, a CX TRD.
2008 to 2023 - all sorts of stuff, some interesting
2024. TxD 1.9D estate. 'Wheelybin'

Post by tom »

The document has now arrived. I'll be out of range until next weekend, DIY in France beckons, but feel free to leave a message.