Cheeky ZX on the 'bay!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Cheeky ZX on the 'bay!

Post by stuart_hedges »

tim leech

Post by tim leech »

So what do u have now then stuart? :wink:
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

There is an XM on its way... although I spent yesterday with the Rover P6 Club and they're trying to persuade me to get another P6! There's one that I can afford, identical to my old one, up for sale. Hmmmmm...
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

Wasn't your P6 as much / more of a disaster than your CX? .. plus, would you really want TWO arsemobiles?
this might be a signature
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

David wrote:Wasn't your P6 as much / more of a disaster than your CX? .. plus, would you really want TWO arsemobiles?
Well.... it was pretty unreliable. But then it had been standing for six years. I'll be sticking the original Arsemobile on the 'bay some time soon - my plan is to own just one car by Christmas! I have three at the moment, one of which works, which is a bit excessive by anyone's standards.

P6s are nice cars though.
M

Post by M »

Bugger - been outbid :roll:
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

stuart_hedges wrote: I have three at the moment, one of which works, which is a bit excessive by anyone's standards.
Really? So you think maybe having 4 cars, a coach, an ambulance, a truck, a forklift, and a field and shed full of buses and coaches, some of which go, many more that dont, is a bit OTT?? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can NEVER have too much crap!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Only think stopping me from having even more automotive cack is lack of space!
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

Doc, if I had the shed I'd fill it! I've happily filled my mum's garage with Rover, but she wants it back! And no storage whatsoever down here :(
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

Marty wrote:Bugger - been outbid :roll:
Yes, you have. :mrgreen:

Stuart.... 3 cars? that's not extravagant.

12 might be though
this might be a signature
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

stuart_hedges wrote:
David wrote: I have three at the moment, one of which works, which is a bit excessive by anyone's standards.
P6s are nice cars though.
Pah, three is nowhere near enough and only one working ain't excessive! I've lost count how many I own, and out of the ones that I do I haven't seen on in nigh on three years, another two in a good 14 months and one I've never seen at all!
Anyone want a rare early Autin Metro?
Oh, thanks for the reply to my question by the way!
Vauxhall apologist.
citroen7
BXpert

Post by citroen7 »

only 3! i havejust increased my" fleet" to 6 and have only 1 and a bit working :)
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

Stu, that's a good honest write up. The bit about the sticky stuff on the dash is really going to shift it. Maybe some Pikies will steal it before it breaks the big fiver threshold and you can test the pockets of your new insurance company. Or aren't even Pikies interested ?
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

Hm. The winning bidder (who got it in the last few seconds of the auction) has only two positive feedback and is based in Cardiff - a mere 200 miles away. Quite a long way to go to pick up a cheap old banger. We will see...