Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
- Over 2k
- Posts: 8375
- Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:10 pm
- Location: Derbyshire
- x 3
- Keeper of the site Goat
- Posts: 7857
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 9:13 am
Doesn't look too bad does it and diesel estates are fetching better and better prices recently.
- Posts: 2833
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:01 pm
- Location: The Hegau
well, it's got 'the best diesel engine ever' and I suppose with the price of fuel going up and up it makes sense and saves $$$$s ( don't have a quid sign)
this yellow writing is really hard to read
- Over 2k
- Posts: 4408
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:53 pm
- x 5
yeah but look where it is
They think it's all over, it is now!
- BX Digit man!
- Posts: 2704
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 5:07 pm
- Location: Placing comments on YouTube.
Only a couple of hours down the road from me, and a fair bit closer than many BX that turn up on the bay of disaster.
this might be a signature
- The Immoderate half of the admin team
- Posts: 7524
- Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:03 pm
- Location: A Bucket of Fish
- x 7
toddao wrote:well, it's got 'the best diesel engine ever'
Someones fitted a Gardner 6HLX in it?!
Must be very nose heavy!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!
Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...