Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
- Over 2k
- Posts: 8406
- Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:10 pm
- Location: Derbyshire
- x 8
- Keeper of the site Goat
- Posts: 7857
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 9:13 am
Tis nice that. Looks like it's got Pug 405 alloys?
Indeed they are Billy. You could put a TZD Turbo badge on the back and the side decals on it would be a TZD wouldnt it?
- The Immoderate half of the admin team
- Posts: 7524
- Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:03 pm
- Location: A Bucket of Fish
- x 7
Good lord. It's THAT car AGAIN!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!
Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
- Over 2k
- Posts: 4408
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:53 pm
- x 5
It does go to prove that modified cars (BX's anyway) aren't too easy to sell on.
They think it's all over, it is now!
- Posts: 441
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:53 pm
- Location: Bedfordshire UK
Looks nice, but mention "Modified" to the insurance companies, and many just are not interested.
Those that are will load the premium +++...