Hi, Looking for a nice BX

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
snaphappyalex

Hi, Looking for a nice BX

Post by snaphappyalex »

Doesnt have to be perfect, In fact, I'd prefer one with some work doing to it as I'm a training mechanic and I need the experience =P
Preferable a diesel.
I need to sell my first car before I can make anything definite, Cause right now, It's on the drive, And the alternators bust, Once I fix that, i can sell it for about £500 (Vauxhall Vectra, 1996 1.6L 16v)
Or if anyone wants to swap, That'd be good ^.^
I live in the telford area, Postal area TF3.
Thankyou for readin =)
Regards, Alexander Wilson

P.S. I have no way of transporting EITHER vehicles, As I'm only 16. Although, if the BX has tax and MOT on, I can always get my fully comp'd mother to come pick it up =P
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

Good luck Alex.

You've probably come to the right place. There's always some on offer on here. Sometimes for free. :D
They think it's all over, it is now!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Welcome aboard Alex, its nice to have some more youg members joining up!

I dont know if theres many members in Telford?
Mr B
Northern Moderator
Northern Moderator

Re: Hi, Looking for a nice BX

Post by Mr B »

snaphappyalex wrote:Doesnt have to be perfect, In fact, I'd prefer one with some work doing to it as I'm a training mechanic and I need the experience =P
Preferable a diesel.
I need to sell my first car before I can make anything definite, Cause right now, It's on the drive, And the alternators bust, Once I fix that, i can sell it for about £500 (Vauxhall Vectra, 1996 1.6L 16v)
Or if anyone wants to swap, That'd be good ^.^
I live in the telford area, Postal area TF3.
Thankyou for readin =)
Regards, Alexander Wilson

P.S. I have no way of transporting EITHER vehicles, As I'm only 16. Although, if the BX has tax and MOT on, I can always get my fully comp'd mother to come pick it up =P
If you want a very nice one.......

http://www.bxclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7612
1991 Landrover Discovery
1995 VW Golf SE
ellevie
Forum Treasurer

Post by ellevie »

Welcome Alexander,

You must surely be our youngest member and obviously a man with good taste in cars.

ellevie
David

BX19TRS 118K E Reg 1992-2008
BX19TRS auto abs 96k F Reg
BX19TXD 150k K Reg
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

ellevie wrote:Welcome Alexander,

You must surely be our youngest member and obviously a man with good taste in cars.

ellevie
Course he has good taste, he's got a Vectra! Alex, once you've sorted the alternator post your car up for sale on Migweb Or VXON mate, someone will more than likely be interested. Then you can get the BX of your dreams!
Vauxhall apologist.
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

cavmad wrote: Course he has good taste, he's got a Vectra!
Watch out! :shock: Clarkson will be after you! :lol:
1991 BX19GTi Auto
snaphappyalex

Post by snaphappyalex »

cavmad wrote:
ellevie wrote:Welcome Alexander,

ellevie
Course he has good taste, he's got a Vectra! Alex, once you've sorted the alternator post your car up for sale on Migweb Or VXON mate, someone will more than likely be interested. Then you can get the BX of your dreams!
XDXD I'm hoping I can either fix it and sell it, Fix it and trade it.... Or even trade it as it is (If anyone can be BOTHERED to fix the alternator, I'd do it, But I'm really caught up in college studies, And I cant even pull £10 together at the moment...)