TZD Turbo hatch with A/C for sale.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

TZD Turbo hatch with A/C for sale.

Post by DavidRutherford »

1990 TZD turbo hatch with factory A/C in Red for sale. No tax or Ticket, and it needs some welding.

Bought about 18 months ago, this is the car my sister learned to drive in, and then used for the remainder of the year. Bodywork is average. Not brilliant but not tatty either.

Good points:
The following items are all 1 year / 8k miles old: Cambelt, Water pump, LHM, O/S Rear arm bearing, gearbox oil, engine coolant.
Engine runs beautifully, clutch is good, gearbox is good. Interior (after a vac) is spot on. No wear/fading anywhere that I can see.
Red paint hasn't faded to pink. Bumpers are bright. A bit of a polish would see it looking fantastic.

Bad points:
It needs some welding in both rear wheelarches (exhaust hanger area and long-range fuel tank area) and a little bit in the front N/S wheelarch.
A/C, although in good mechanical condition, needs recharging.
It currently has no ignition barrel as I had to nick it for my daily-driver BX. I will include a replacement one with the car (and fit it if I get a chance)

I would do the welding myself, but I have a number of other projects to be getting on with, I need the space and I really don't have the time. I also have no need for the car once it's fixed (well documented issues with my height and the headroom in a BX with a sunroof)

Given the value of scrap at the moment, and the fact that it's a factory A/C car, I'd be looking for a bit of cash for it, probably about the weigh-in value.

Pictures to follow.
this might be a signature
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

David, have a look on the other side, I think we may have a buyer!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...