FOR SALE BX19 TXD AUTO

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tonyswan

FOR SALE BX19 TXD AUTO

Post by tonyswan »

HI I HAVE FOR SALE A BX19 TXD AUTO COLOUR WHITE WITH SUN ROOF MOTED TILL END OF APRIL I THINK THE HEAD GASKET IS GOING IF I DO SHORT MILAGE IE 10MILES IS OK WITH HEATER ON BUT ON LONGER MILAGE IT WILL LOSE WTER FROM THE COOLING SYSTEM HAD A NEW REGULATER UNIT FITTED SIX MONTHS AGO DRIVES VERY WELL NO TAX ASKING ABOUT £125 ono PLEASE EMAIL ME TONYSWAN@TALKTALK.NET
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Any pictures Tony?
tonyswan

Post by tonyswan »

YES I DO HAVE PHOTOS BUT HOW DO I POST THEM ON THIS FORUM OR I CAN EMAIL THEM TO YOU
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

THERE IS NO NEED TO SHOUT!

Pictures of the car would be good, also have you done the standard tests to see if an XUD head gasket is in its way out?

Details of how to post images on a phpbb forum:

Code: Select all

[img]http://www.your_image_url_goes_here.com[/img]
or you can search for the more detailed descriptions that have been done to death on here.
this might be a signature
tonyswan

Post by tonyswan »

Hi all i am open to offers on this bx19 still unable to load pics if no one wants it by the end of feb it will go to the scrap yard sorry to see it go that way
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Pics: Go to: http://www.flickr.com/ for example. Follow the simple instructions to get your pics (make sure they are sized correctly) uploaded. Then all you have to do is to copy and paste the image reference/address (again just follow the instructions) into your posting/reply on the Forum and then it should work.

Photobucket's OK too (and dead simple) but is often slow due to weight of traffic.

You could try ImageShack too...

With reference to the BX, maybe lots more information would generate lots more interest - year, mileage, interior condition things that work - and things that don't, any damage, any plus points like condition of tyres etc. Also, where is it exactly?

We are not a mean lot really, but won't throw money at just any BX. With a blown head gasket , no Tax (any MOT?) you are talking £50-£100 tops. The auto box is going to help IMHO...

So, go on Tony. Sell it too us... :D

(But there really is no need to shout :wink: :D )
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

if in doubt, send your pics to citrail@aol.com and I'll post them for you.
They think it's all over, it is now!