BX 1.9d TGD Estate

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Dave

BX 1.9d TGD Estate

Post by Dave »

Hi there,

The time has come for me to part with my BX 1.9d TGD Estate, I no longer have the need or the space for it so time to find a nice new home!!

It is a 1990 on a H plate, with 111k miles. it is actually in very good condition, only a little rust starting to appear on the N/S/R wheel arch. Interior is in marvelous condidtion considering the year and mileage on problems there.

Mechanicly sound, suspension all works as it should rises every time and no leaks i'm aware off (i'm not a mechanic but i believe everything to be working fine).

It has almost a completely new exhaust, except the very rear box, new battery (over £50).

Its been very well looked after during its life and just needs a good home to continue with its life.

MOT will expire on 27th Feb but i see no reason why it shouldn't pass and tax is the end of March.

Bargain at £400.00 ono :D :D (if anybodys interested let me know and i can organise some pictures at the weekend or i'm near Cambridge if you want to come see it)
sjbx

Post by sjbx »

Hi there,

Any pictures? Is there any service history?

thanks.
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

Hate to say it, but £400 for a 19D estate with almost no mot is overpriced. If it had a fresh MOT, then it might be worth that much. As it stands I think you'll struggle to get half that much.

Not meaning to be nasty, just realistic.
this might be a signature