Couple of small rare(ish) random parts available

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Couple of small rare(ish) random parts available

Post by Kitch »

Hi

I have the following available:

3x Mk1 style TRS wheel trims. Not mint but usable. FOC to anyone who needs some

3x later versions of the same with the silver ovals rather than black. Same applies.

1x 1600 carb complete. Good working order, donated by a fellow member and available FOC to a fellow member if yours is playing up, but note this has a manual choke.

1x 1600 head with around 80k on. Good working order, but a couple of very slightly belt valves. Come and get it.

Also have some window glass which I might move on in case someone has been caught short. I have them as spares and although I'd like to keep them, storing fragile glass is a bit of a pig!

16v radiator.....its old and battered, and nearly fit for the tip but it DOES hold water. Ideal if you need to move a car and use it temporarily before it dies totally. Seems a shame to bin it if it still actually works, although it is crumbling away!

Got a 16v steering wheel somewhere too. Not mint by any means, but usable.

Probably more kicking around but if anyone needs anything, come and get it. Postage is a bit of an arse and the gear is free so lets not mess around :lol:
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)