Still after alloys

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
charlotte001

Still after alloys

Post by charlotte001 »

After a weekend of going round the boy racer stores to find some alloys, with no luck I'm still after a set, genuine citroen would be nice as Citroen dealerships no longer stock them nore do citroen uk.

Happy to travel to collect around east anglia/london/lincs/notts area to collect them.

Halfords have said they need to be 5j or 6j with a 15 - 25 offset the guy wasn't sure though

Charlotte
artic-steel
BXpert

Post by artic-steel »

You could do alot worse than the one's Billy (Cavmad) is selling, they were on the TZD when i bought it, (still in my shed) & they looked well.

The tyres are worth the asking price
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

I know where you can get a set of Phase 1 (silver) 16v 6" alloys that, although they'll need bolts and a clean, look OK.... do you want me to enquire on your behalf?

Phil
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
charlotte001

Alloys

Post by charlotte001 »

If you could please thanks

Charlotte
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

PM sent
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
M

Post by M »

Charlotte - the TZD isnt an auto, but for £500 I will throw in the car free with the alloys :twisted:
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

artic-steel wrote:You could do alot worse than the one's Billy (Cavmad) is selling, they were on the TZD when i bought it, (still in my shed) & they looked well.

The tyres are worth the asking price

Thanks Andy!

Mallion has first dibs on them but I'll let you know Charlotte. They always fitted all my BXs no problem but David would be able to explain how to if you're stuck.
Vauxhall apologist.