TGD FOR SALE 52,000 miles from new

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
bx tgd
Confirmed BX'er

TGD FOR SALE 52,000 miles from new

Post by bx tgd »

I am Letting People know that i am selling my 1990 bx tgd. It has covered 52,500 miles from new with the previous owner having the car from new and always having the car regularly serviced. she laid the car up for a while as it was never used. it drives as you would expect for a car with so little miles on, no groaning, knocking or squeaking. breaks work fine as does the suspension i have fitted a new accumulator and all the spheres have covered 2000 miles approx. The interior is mint, all the electrics work, the outside is pretty good, the roof and bonnet are a little dull all else fine, there is a little dent in the rear lower door. the car has headlight protectors. its metallic grey and i live on the south coast near chichester. all viewings welcome, but only if your a serious buyer, no time wasters please, i do not have the patience for them. mot expires march 13th 2009, there is tax on the car and this is negotiable as the cost the government now charge fo this.
This car is honestly perfect it will be a shame to see it go but running two cars having a young family and only one wage is taking its toll especially with the ever rising intrest rate and cost of fuel etc,... anyway thats enough of me harping on expect aroung 45 aroung town and 60 on a run (if you keep it at about 60mph). i have a lot of history and receipts proving mileage.

£995 ono

07843 269 359

ps dont know how to put pictures on.
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Re: TGD FOR SALE 52,000 miles from new

Post by DavidRutherford »

bx tgd wrote:ps dont know how to put pictures on.
That has been explained about a bazillion times on this forum. Search is your friend.
this might be a signature