Wanted-Luggage cover (Hatch)

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
mountainmanUK

Wanted-Luggage cover (Hatch)

Post by mountainmanUK »

Does anyone have a spare (Black) boot load cover, with the "pivot bar" attached, also the two plastic side trim panels with the cutouts that the pivot bar sits on?
Sorry about the crappy description of what I need, but I'll try to add some piccies later today , of what I mean.

Obviously, due to the size, postage is not feasible, so I would be happy to collect from anyone who is going to the National next month, or alternatively I could collect myself from anywhere within an hour's drive (or so) from Blackburn.

Beer voucher requisitions will be considered! :wink:

Cheers
Dave
djoptix
BXpert

Post by djoptix »

I think what you are referring to is a "parcel shelf".
Good heavens! My signature's been moderated...
mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK »

djoptix wrote:I think what you are referring to is a "parcel shelf".
That'll be the one! :lol:
Tilts up at the front edge (mine doesn't) and hangs off the tailgate on a couple of strings (mine hangs badly on only one)

Cheers
Dave
roy.hassell
BXpert

Boot Bits.

Post by roy.hassell »

Although I cannot help with the actual Parcel Shelf, I do have amongst all my BX bits for sale, both the Boot internal side panels in Black ( assuming you mean the plastic panels running from the back of the rear seats to the rear lights in the boot itself ) and even a couple of the round thingy's which hold them in place. The actual retention hooks for the parcel shelf retention when I last needed them were available fom Citroen. Now the bad news, I live in Basingstoke, Hampshire ! Any interest to you ?
mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK »

Hi Roy,
Yes, they certainly ARE of use to me, thanks! I know there are quite a few members within not too far from you (well, Hants anyway!), so if I can get some kind volunteer to agreee to pick them up from you, he could pass them on to me at the National next week?

Methinks a dose of PM'ing is in order! :wink:

Cheers
Dave