16v Frontpipe.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

16v Frontpipe.

Post by Tim Leech »

docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Loving the photo of the foot!

Whilst it's obvious it may be worth pointing out it's for a cat equipped car...
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

P.S.
Does the winner get the foot aswell?!!! :lol:

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
Tim Leech
Over 2k

Post by Tim Leech »

Lol i hope not as my mums fella (whos foot it is) wouldnt be too happy!
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

Surely he has another one??

I mean, how many feet does one person really need!?

mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK »

well I've got 12 inches, but I don't use it as a rule! :lol:

(couldn't resist.....after all, the old uns are the best!)

Dave

I'll get my coat now.
Tim Leech
Over 2k

Post by Tim Leech »

Lol if I get what I paid for it then that suits me, Ive got 3 BX exhaust already in the garage I keep falling over.
M

Post by M »

roverman wrote:I keep falling over.
I only have that problem if I drink too much (about half a shandy in my case) or if my blood sugar gets too high - then I go all dizzy and fall over a lot. Must stop eating Double Dekker bars......
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

You have diabetes Marty??

Tim, when are you going to join the dark side, camp over an event and get trollied with the rest of us?

mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK »

Doc wrote
Tim, when are you going to join the dark side, camp over an event and get trollied with the rest of us?
Don't know about Tim, but I've managed to wangle permission from SWMBO for me to do an "overnighter" at Stratford!!!! :D

I guess that may mean some of the "falling over" and "tripping over guy ropes" behaviour? I'll just have to take my lead from the rest of you experienced "campers"!! (No, Smiffy.....not THAT kind of camping!)

Dave
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

Good man!

Guy ropes falling over technique....check!

Two polypins + bottles + BBQ = BXC random drunkeness FTW!

M

Post by M »

docchevron1472 wrote:You have diabetes Marty???
And then some
Diabetic
Arachanoid Cyst in my left temporal lobe of the brain
liver damage due to medication for diabeties
Kidney damage due to hypertension
Hypertension
Deaf I mean really really hard of hearing (I have Maestros for both ears)
Sinusitis (reccuring)
Shafted right knee following an RTA many moons ago
Shafted right bollock (see above)

Bit of a demic on the quiet.
docchevron

Post by docchevron »

Jesus man, it's a wonder you're still ticking!

Erm, take it easy, and stay well, or as well as you can....

M

Post by M »

docchevron1472 wrote:Jesus man, it's a wonder you're still ticking!
LOL - its all self inflicted (well the knee and bollock and resulting skin grafts and happy stay in RPH for 6 weeks wernt - they were the result of Andy Freemans cut and shut Capri hitting the motorway bridge at about 60 or so - hey but I got out alive which is more than can be said for Andy and it was many years ago now - since then I have filled the back seat of a people carrier proving Sian Davies totally wrong about the functionality and size of my wedding tackle)

The other stuff, well the Cyst was something I was born with apparently and its slowly getting bigger, the hearing is heredetarry and comes from my mothers side of the family - I have total hearing oblivion to look forward too if I make it into my 60's, the sugger and associated stuff is the result of eating too many hollands pies and kobeda kebab and chips from the Rusholme Chippy when I worked in Moss Side on the district.
Thankfully since changing to an ACE II inhibitior my hacking cough seems to have settled down.

But hey - there are people in the world who have it a lot worse than me - I mean Jo *(the Mrs) has just been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and is fairly suffering with the pain, yet she still looks after 3 (well 4 if you include me) kids every day and does all the cooking for them and so on. Her mother has arthritis yet still manages to work as a carer in a monastic care home and her grandmother - well what can I say - 94, deaf as a post, had 18 children, riddled with cancer and still going strong and eating like a horse - obvioulsy they made them out of strong stuff in them days - me -its nowt really is it?
Tim Leech
Over 2k

Post by Tim Leech »

docchevron1472 wrote:You have diabetes Marty??

The problem I have is Doc that I work one day out of 2 at a weekend so can only do the one day, plus tents etc are not my bag, I camped out the at the CCC in 2006, my airbed leaked, I was cold and the dogs barked all night so I will stick to my nice warm double bed and drive down on a sunday instead rested up with a clear head.