BX Bits for sale.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
roy.hassell
BXpert

BX Bits

Post by roy.hassell »

Hi Russ,
Welcome to the wierd and wonderfull world that the BX Forum is, and that applies to its members too ! Well in buying a BX as you have you have taken your first steps to becoming an addict. As I have learnt, reactions and postings can be a little, shall we say, volatile but that is what happens when you become addicted. Nothing is really meant on a personal level, or so I am told. Anyway, as any posting can be seen by anyone it is suggested that no personal details are posted there and that is where the pm ( personal message ) system plays its part. It enables you to correspond on a one to one basis so your details are kept confidential. If you are anything like me in being pretty useless with computers and not too trustfull of them anyway one tries to keep things simple. So, may I suggest you pm me with your own direct personal e-mail address to enable me to send you a list of my bits for sale. If you are not sure how to pm put on another posting and I or another mamber will try to help.
Sound good ?
Thanks,
Roy.
roy.hassell
BXpert

BX Bits.

Post by roy.hassell »

To The Mountainman,
Have sent further pm and e-mail re above.
Thanks,
Roy.
roy.hassell
BXpert

Updated BX Bits for Sale.

Post by roy.hassell »

Just to let you all know I have an updated version of my listing with both some additions and deletions due to sales.
The new owner of my Alloy Wheels which I was selling visited today for collection and fitting and went away with a big smile on his face despite a 6 hour round trip. To recap for the benefit of others, the wheels were 6J's and whilst not the originals, were on a 16Valver. Barry, the new owner of the wheels, has a standard GTI 8valve with steel wheels, which no doubt he will be selling on complete with tyres, and for those who have had doubts I would advise that the 6J's went straight on with no clearance problems at all !
Roy.
roy.hassell
BXpert

BX Bits for Sale

Post by roy.hassell »

Hi Folks,
Just keep things in the open I have now sent a copy of my updated list direct to all those who have been kind enough to provide me with their private direct e-mail address.
Upon receipt, via pm as requested, of the private e-mail address of toddao, jwthwaites96, and, demag I will then be able to send your copies.
Any problems please let me know.
Thanks,
Roy.
roy.hassell
BXpert

Listing

Post by roy.hassell »

Thanks to jw & toddao for supplying their address.
That leaves just one to go.
roy.hassell
BXpert

BX Bits for Sale

Post by roy.hassell »

Thanks to demag for providing details.
Any more interested in my listing ?
Roy.